As stated in the art. 7 of our general sales conditions.
Make sure that the products you are returning are complete (for example, that you are returning both items of a pair) and have not been tampered with. Be careful when trying shoes: walk on a carpet or another clean surface. If you wish to return a product, we also ask you to use it no other than reasonably necessary to decide whether or not to keep it. This means that you can try the shoes to check their fit and size, but you can't use them. If failure to comply with these indications leads to a reduction in the value of the product, we may hold you responsible for this reduction in value.
CRISPI SPORT Srl will undertake to process your request within 14 days of receipt of the return and following the verification of its integrity. Upon authorization to refund by us, processing by your bank will be required. For this stage, the timing varies depending on the Credit Institution and the payment method used. You will receive a refund on the same means used to purchase the products.
To proceed with your return request:
1. From the PROFILE page, click on the first-order number at the top (your orders are ordered from the latest to the latest.)
2. A screen of 'Order detail...' will appear, click on 'Make a Return'
3. Tick the box of products you want to make and the motivation for which you are making the product. You may add some personal notes.
4. Select the pick-up day on which the courier will pick up the goods to be returned and the pick-up address. Eventually, you can add one again.
5. Click on 'Send Inquiry'
6. Click the 'Print Returns' button.
We invite you to insert in the package a copy of the return request, to facilitate and speed up the process.
1. How do I make the substitution if I want a larger or smaller size?
In case of a size change, proceed with the return. You will place a new order with the correct size.
2. Can I return items online that I bought in the store?
No. In-store purchases must be returned to the SCARPA reseller where you bought them.
3. What happens if the returned goods are not intact?
If the returned goods do not pass the quality control, you will not be refunded the cost of the shoe. You will be able to get the product back, with a request to customer care and paying the shipping cost.